aspire® ePTFE membranes and laminates for gas and liquid microfiltration are designed for high purity applications. aspire® meets increasingly higher performance demands in microfiltration applications; whether liquid, chemical, or aerosol, our team is committed to continuous quality and innovation. The combination of consistent airflow, excellent retention and chemical resistant properties are the cornerstone of aspire® membranes and laminates.
aspire® ePTFE hydrophilic membranes and laminates can help reduce your costs by eliminating the added step
and expense of pre-wetting membrane prior to use with applications that require superior temperature, chemical resistance and low extractables of PTFE membrane.
aspire® microfiltration solutions are tested and validated to meet separation requirements for liquid/solid, liquid/liquid, or liquid/gas filters in various chemical and bio-technological processes.
- Chemical and pharmaceutical
- Sterile filtration
- Laboratory and bio-technology
- Disc filters, cartridges and capsules
- Meets application requirements with aggressive solvents and chemicals
- Improved reliability and opportunity for longer product service life
- Higher airflow and tighter pore size distribution improves process time and costs