Particulate filtration systems, such as baghouses and cartridge dust collectors, are critical for industrial productivity and process control. They are equally important for employee health, plant safety, and compliance with EPA and OSHA regulations.
Available through CLARCOR Industrial Air FilterSense particulate controls, monitoring solutions and sensors help prevent excess emissions and related problems by providing reliable low-level particulate monitoring, early warning leak detection, better control, and real-time diagnostics of filtration systems. Improvements to operations and a fast return on investment are available through a range of benefits.
Process Control and Optimization
- Analyze performance and diagnose problems
- Control airflow and differential pressure
- Optimize filtration efficiency
- Maximize production rate
- Prevent loss of valuable powders
Operating and Maintenance Costs
- Prevent unforeseen downtime and cleanups
- Minimize compressed air and energy use
- Extend filter life, lowering replacement costs
- Protect downstream equipment
- (Blowers, Vacuum Pumps, HEPAs, Turbines, Oxidizers)
EPA Compliance, Health, and Safety
- Prevent out-of-compliance emissions
- Avoid fines, shutdowns, and lawsuits
- Limit entry to dirty confined spaces
- Reduce personnel exposure to hazardous PM
- Ensure hazardous dust pickup/prevent dust accumulation
Engineering and Support
- Keep internal resources focused
- Take advantage of turn-key, proven solutions
- Solve issues quickly with industry experts
All FilterSense products are designed and manufactured in the U.S. FilterSense’s product design and quality systems are ISO 9001:2008 certified.
We bring you a full range of product and support. Particulate monitors include simple lower-cost detectors to high performance measuring instruments. Controls include basic and diagnostic controllers to comprehensive large-scale control systems. These systems can monitor particulate emissions and provide controls which can indicate the performance of the baghouse, including diagnostic tools which allow you to identify leaks down to the filter row.
The B-PAC configuration, is an integrated baghouse control which can be used to reduce energy consumption and maintenance cost by monitoring the baghouse operation and provide immediate data on performance and maintenance issues; thus allowing the operators and maintenance personnel to immediately address costly issues. Filtersense systems can be purchased from CLARCOR Industrial Air on a module by module basis to help work within your budget.
We answer questions and provide consultation quickly and will proactively stay in contact with you until your needs are fully satisfied.