Scope of the Quality Management System
The scope of the quality management system of Parker Hannifin Gas Turbine Division is inclusive of all requirements of the ISO9001:2015 standard. This covers the design, manufacture and supply of air filtration products. Also, the design, management, services and inspection of manufacture of gas turbine inlet filtration systems.
- Alton, UK
- Design, manufacture and supply of air filtration products.
- Design, management, services and inspection of manufacture of gas turbine inlet filtration systems.
- Overland Park, Kansas, US
- Design and management of manufacture of Gas Turbine Inlet filtration systems and products.
- The manufacture of filtration products requirement of ISO9001:2015 have been excluded because the location does not perform any manufacturing of filtration products.
- Slater, Missouri, US
- Manufacture and supply of air filtration products.
- The design and development requirements of ISO9001:2015 have been excluded because the location does not perform any design or management of its products and services.
Scope of the Environmental Management System (EMS)
When determining the scope for the environmental management system and the requirements of ISO14001:2015, top management takes into consideration the relevant needs of all interested parties, including the organisation’s compliance obligations and the relevant external and internal issues to the extent that they impact on our EMS, processes, products and services.
The scope of the business encompasses activities including and associated with the design, manufacture and service of air filtration products and systems.
Alton, UK, is currently the only site with ISO 14001 certification. However, as a core location of Parker Hannifin Gas Turbine Filtration Division it does have the ability to influence differing levels of control on the activities, products and services performed at other sites.