A broad range of applications fall into the food processing category including raw materials handling, finished goods processing and cooking and frying. The processes within these applications generate contaminants that can be hazardous to the surrounding area, be that indoors or outdoors or both as well as pose safety risks to the plant and employees.
Some applications generate contaminant byproducts that require air pollution control measures, such as baghouses or cartridge collectors. For example, cooking byproducts from deep frying or smoking generate outdoor emissions which may require electrostatic (ESP) collectors.
You can eliminate common issues with the right filtration solution:
- Limit downtime with longer lasting, more efficient filters
- Save money by reducing your energy costs from wasted compressed air
- Increase airflow capacity on your spray dryers and ovens
- Minimize agglomeration caused by humidity or sticky particulate
- Eliminate material transfer and material buildup issues
We understand the challenges facing the food industry and strive to fix every issue one collector at a time; while not applying a "one size fits all approach".
Benefits from food processing dust and mist filtration include:
- Protection of workers’ health and minimized potential long term liability
- Improved product quality
- Increased facility safety
- Reduced housekeeping
- Improved machine reliability
- Regulatory compliance