Chemical applications entail handling of organic or inorganic raw materials while they undergo chemical conversion or processing into finished products. Some of the more common chemical processes include weighing, batching, blending, mixing (mulling), drying, burning, calcining, hydrating, sizing, screening and packaging.
Benefits of a successful industrial filtration system applied on chemical processes include:
Are you faced with any of these air filtration chemical process control difficulties? We can help.
- Worker health and safety
- Facility and asset safety
- Extended machine life
- Improved product quality and consistency
- Reduced housekeeping and equipment maintenance
- Regulatory compliance
- Moisture carryover and upset conditions
- Cross contamination issues
- Static difficulties in dust cake release or even explosion related hazards of the dust
- Sticky or lightweight dusts that create high differential pressure issues
- Continuous production bottlenecks
- Plugged ventilation lines, abrasion in ductwork and filters