Today’s cement manufacturing facilities are challenged with effectively managing base operating cost while also achieving environmental compliance. With the advent of NESHAP, there are multiple benefits to the nearly 50 years of experience CLARCOR Industrial Air brings to the cement industry. With our involvement in the Portland Cement Association and other industry groups, we are deeply engaged in, and understand, the objectives of cement producers. We offer cement plants comprehensive air filtration solutions to challenging cement and concrete dust and powder collector needs by combining advanced emissions control technology with proven application expertise.
A holistic systems approach has resulted in positive impacts that include:
- Increasing finish mill throughput.
- Dramatic increases in filter life by correct filter application and maximizing operational parameters
- Elimination of production bottlenecks
- Improved ambient dust control
- Significant increases in filter life and life predictability
- Energy consumption reduction via compressed air usage reduction and lowering of system pressure
- Outlet emissions reduction
- Training through free webinars and in-person seminars that cover baghouse maintenance, troubleshooting, fundamentals in systems design, long-term efficiency and cost-savings.
CLARCOR Industrial Air offers improvements and solutions for every dust collector in your operation. Check out this article "The Sum of Its Parts", Part 1 and Part 2 found on the World Cement website.